Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer is here....

The summer has begun. We decided to buy Season Passes to Schlitterbahn which is a water park in Galveston. We spent the whole day there on Sunday.

My favorite part of the water park is the Lazy River that is Huge. Well now it is Ethan's favorite part too. He even asked me this morning if we were going to Schlitterbahn on Friday so he could play in the lazy river.

Ethan went on his first real water slide and came out of the tube crying. Then he proceeded to tell me I "forced" him to ride it. After he calmed down he played in the lazy river for a few minutes and then asked me if he could ride the water slide again....the one I "forced" him to ride. He rode it again and loved it. He makes me laugh.

We have also gone to the beach in Galveston. I figured we better get the beach out of the way before the oil reaches it. The beach was covered in seaweed. It bothered me but not Ethan. Ethan and his friend Zak were playing with the seaweed all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment