Monday, April 11, 2011

December

December went by quickly. It seemed like we just finished celebrating Ethan's birthday then it was time to celebrate Christmas and my birthday. Ethan and I made a Gingerbread house. Ethan loved it. I had gotten a really good deal on it the year before so we couldn't eat it but it was sure fun putting it together. Ethan actually dropped the gingerbread cookie part and it broke into a few pieces. Thanks to hot glue I was able to fix it right up. Then we decorated it.

Ethan had a Christmas play with his second grade class. He was a tree. Hopefully this will be the first and last time I have to buy him tights. LOL. Ella and Mady Claire are enjoying the tights now. The Christmas play last about 20 minutes and was great! Short and sweet just like I like it.


Before we knew it Christmas was here and our house was a complete disaster! Ethan was a little spoiled this year. I find that the older he gets the more expensive his gifts get. :) We enjoyed a nice and quite Christmas day and then celebrated my birthday in the evening with a few friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment