Monday, August 22, 2011

Big News....

It has been a really long time since I've actually blogged. The main reason is I'm pregnant. Yep you've heard it right. The first 15 weeks have been very rough. Not doing anything other than laying down and eating every couple hours.

Ethan has had the most boring summer yet. We haven't even made it to the beach this summer...and we live 30 mins away. He has been a very big help during my sickness. I would just say Ethan and he would be right by my side. I believe he was so helpful because he must have been watching something on TV in the living room that he wasn't suppose to be watching (like Spongebob). Or he was eating on the couch and didn't want to get caught. All of that was the least of my worries. All I wanted to do was lay in bed and try to sleep and not be sick.

Now I am 16 1/2 weeks along and feeling much better. I'm still very tired but I hear that is suppose to go away.

We are not going to find out what we are having. It will be a big surprise. Russell wants a girl, Ethan wants a boy and it doesn't matter to me. We have a couple name picked out but are going to hold off on telling anyone just yet. I'm trying to involve Ethan in as much as possible so that he can feel involved.

Got a lot of posting to do so I'm ending this one for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment